首页 体育内容详情
皇冠管理端登3手机(www.hg108.vip)_Khairy urges senior citizens, individuals with co-morbidities to get second booster dose

皇冠管理端登3手机(www.hg108.vip)_Khairy urges senior citizens, individuals with co-morbidities to get second booster dose

分类:体育

网址:

SEO查询: 爱站网 站长工具

点击直达

皇冠管理端登3手机www.hg108.vip)实时更新发布最新最快最有效的皇冠管理端登3手机网址,包括新2登3手机网址,新2登3备用网址,皇冠登3最新网址,新2足球登3网址,新2网址大全。

,Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin says Health Ministry has not received any reports of side effects caused by the second booster shot. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, June 21, 2022.

SENIOR citizens aged 60 and above and individuals with chronic diseases are encouraged to get a second booster dose to increase their immunity against Covid-19 infection, said Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin.

He said this is because the number of new Covid-19 cases would fluctuate and the country might be hit by another wave of infections in two or three months’ time.

“We are not sure how extensive or big this wave will be but epidemiological developments in other countries suggest that this wave will strike.”

“That is why certain categories (of people), those who are old and facing chronic health problems, are encouraged to top up their immunity through an additional dose,” he told reporters after opening a dialogue session in conjunction with the Health Ministry (MOH) hospital directors’ conference in Petaling Jaya today.

Khairy said as of yesterday, 107,844 people in Malaysia had received the Covid-19 vaccine second booster dose, with 57,834 of them being individuals aged 60 and above.

“So far, we have not received any reports of side effects caused by the second booster shot,” he added.

On the reopening of the National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme for Children, he said so far 397 children aged five to 11 years had received their vaccination under the extended programme which runs from June 20 to 24.

He said the programme was reopened for five days to allow parents who had missed out earlier to get their children vaccinated.

“Although it was announced that the programme ended on May 31, some parents asked for a chance to use the vaccination facility. Some missed out because they did not get the necessary information,” he added.

Asked on the issue of payment for the MySejahtera application operator, Khairy said the government had not made any payments yet but had received the green light from the Attorney-General’s Chambers to conduct price negotiations. – Bernama, June 21, 2022.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。
 当前暂无评论,快来抢沙发吧~

发布评论